Quick Keys Locksmith Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Quick Keys Locksmith’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Quick Keys Locksmith’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The materials on Quick Keys Locksmith’s web site are provided “as is”. Quick Keys Locksmith makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Quick Keys Locksmith does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Quick Keys Locksmith or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Quick Keys Locksmith’s Internet site, even if Quick Keys Locksmith or a Quick Keys Locksmith authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Quick Keys Locksmith’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Quick Keys Locksmith does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Quick Keys Locksmith may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Quick Keys Locksmith does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Quick Keys Locksmith has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quick Keys Locksmith of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.